What is a CLE Webcast?
A CLE Webcast is a live Internet broadcast of both audio and video. The program is streamed online and broadcast live from the program location.
You can participate in the program and receive MCLE credit in the comfort of your office or home and you will be able to ask questions of the speakers live online.
Please note that newly admitted attorneys may not receive MCLE credit for their participation in webcasts.
What Do I Need to Participate in a Webcast Seminar?
- A high-speed Internet connection
- A recent version of Acrobat Reader
- A computer with sound card and speakers
- Adobe Flash Player to view the video online
- A credit card (MasterCard, Visa, or American Express)
How Do I Ask Questions During the Webcast?
After you log in you will see a tab that is labeled "participate. Click the "participate" tab and fill in the form to submit your question.
How Do I View the Course Materials?
Course materials will be available online in downloadable PDF files.